pROFESSIONAL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE
As a professional wedding photographer I will incorporate my years of photography experience and love of landscape photography into capturing your wedding photos, together we'll create some beautiful compositions and make your photos unique to you.
I have a friendly, relaxed personality and enjoy interacting with people. We'll work together to make your wedding photography creative, candid and fun.
I love to tell stories with my photo art.
I understand the importance of getting the special day right !
what's included in the professional package ? -
- This is an all-inclusive premium package, no hidden costs.
- Initial client consultation meeting. We'll meet over coffee or a drink to discuss your plans, and talk about shoot locations. Together we'll create some unique ideas and come up with a plan for the special day.
- Second client meeting. A couple of weeks out from the big day we'll meet again and visit the wedding photography locations to draft a plan for the big day and even take a few test shots to ensure we make the most of the seasonal conditions and the correct use of the light.
- 2x Highly Experienced Professional Photographers for the wedding day, including the best and latest DSLR cameras, lenses and equipment available.
- Aerial drone image option available.
- 75 - 100 high-quality image files professionally edited using the latest state of the art editing programs and techniques available. (Images will be delivered within 21 days.)
- 1x FREE 600mm x 400mm either framed or acrylic face mounted photo print valued at $300.00.
- Access to future professional printing services, discounts, and advice.
2018' BOOKING special - $1,000.00 OFF !
investment - WAS $3,950.00 now $2,950.00
A deposit of $950.00 is payable to secure your booking. Package price includes travel within a 75km radius of Port Macquarie NSW. We will happily travel anywhere to shoot a wedding with additional travel charges being applied based on the location.
"A great photograph is a full expression of what one feels" - Ansel Adams